By Sharon Jaynes (edited and added to by Cindy Fahy)
1. What do you think heaven looks like?
2. What does Dad do at work?
3. Who is a person you know that seems most like Jesus?
4. What do you think your wife (husband) will be like?
5. What would it have been like to be the boy who gave his lunch to Jesus (and Jesus fed 5000 with it?)
6. Who is your favorite relative and why do you like him or her so much?
7. What sounds and smells do you think Joseph and Mary experienced in the stable on Christmas night?
8. What is the nicest thing I ever did for you?
9. When is a time that I hurt your feelings?
10. Is it more important to be smart or to be kind?
11. What’s the most important thing to look for in a friend?
12. If you could be in a movie that you’ve already seen, which one would it be? Would you be a character that is already in the movie, or would you be one that you would add?
13. How is love different for a Christian couple than it is in the movies?
14. What is the difference between being smart and being wise?
15. What is the hardest part about being (fill in your child’s age)?
16. What is your favorite childhood memory?
17. When you pray, how do you picture God?
18. What is your favorite Bible story? Why do you like it?
19. If you could be an animal for a day, which one would you be?
20. If you could go in a time machine, what era in history would you like to visit?
21. What person in history would you like to know?
22. What is the most important decision you will ever make?